Alongside long-term goal and commitments we have created 2025 targets that everyone can start achieving now.
We firmly believe that our current leadership should be held accountable for making progress against each goal. We must not leave the problem for the next generation to deal with.
Targets for 2025
We are committed to zero harm and building a culture of health, safety and wellbeing.
- In 2019 our Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR) was 9.2. By 2025 we will reduce this figure to 5 at a maximum.
- We are making positive mental health and well-being a priority. All managers, newcomers and recently promoted colleagues will have received positive mental health, well-being and resilience training by 2025.
- Employee Assistance Programs support people facing personal challenges such as issues at work, at home or in connection with their health. We are working to make this support resourceful and available to everyone at Knauf Insulation by 2025.
- We will reduce our short-term absenteeism frequency rate by more than 25 % by 2025 compared to 2020.
We will have the most engaged employees and committed and focused leaders in our industry.
- We will carry out company-wide engagement surveys to understand our employee experience and identify where we can be better. By 2025 we commit to ensuring that the positive results of these surveys are higher than the industry average. In every country.
- By 2025 we will have rolled out Global Leadership & Change programs to give our leaders at all levels from first-line managers to top managers the insight, skills and capabilities to sustain Knauf Insulation’s success.
We will build on the diversity that has made the company such a success.
- We will develop and make available core diversity and inclusion (D&I) training for employees as part of our education and training offering.
- All leaders, managers, new joiners and all recently promoted employees will undergo the training to equip them with the skills, language and behaviors to maximize inclusion.
We will be a positive force in the communities where we work.
- By 2025 we want all our colleagues to become a global community of volunteers participating in social and environmental projects in their local communities in every country where we have a site — as well as abroad.
* Picture in the header: A big thumbs up for putting people first: family day at our Tyumen plant in Russia