Benefits of Glasswool
- Wide range of Glasswool solutions for an extensive variety of applications
- Extremely versatile - can be used in applications from lofts and roofs to HVAC and industrial insulation
- Excellent thermal performance, contributes to the good acoustics of buildings and is resistant to high temperatures
- Our Glasswool products have a high recycled content and are mainly derived from naturally occurring materials
In 2009 we introduced a significant step change in Mineral Wool insulation through the introduction of our binder technology, ECOSE® Technology.
ECOSE® Technology was the result of five years of intensive research and testing; part of our ongoing desire to provide customers with innovative products which also meet the growing market demand for more sustainable construction materials.
As well as the usual benefits from our traditional Mineral Wool, our Glasswool with ECOSE® Technology offers...
- No added Formaldehyde
- Low product emissions - confirmed by Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort Gold test results
- Lower embodied energy*
- Lower environmental impact*
- No artificial dyes added