Reduce time and risk with Knauf Insulation branded worksections
SPECIFY KNAUF INSULATION PRODUCTS WITH NATSPEC
Writing product specifications can be a time consuming task and can carry considerable risk if the correct product is not selected for the applicable application.
As solution providers, Knauf Insulation is always seeking initiatives to assist architects and designers in reducing time and risk when selecting Knauf Insulation products for their projects. This is why Knauf Insulation has collaborated with industry body, NATSPEC, to produce 90% pre-populated specification worksections for thermal and acoustic insulation sections.
The following Knauf Insulation specification documents are available:
- 0471p Knauf Insulation in thermal and pliable building membranes
- 0472p Knauf Insulation in acoustic insulation
WHY USE KNAUF INSULATION'S BRANDED WORKSECTIONS?
The Knauf Insulation branded worksections offer a number of advantages to architects and designers including:
- Current products with links to relevant product pages to allow quick and simple access to technical information such as datasheets and certifications
- Worksections are pre-populated to save time
- NATSPEC worksections are frequently updated to reflect current standards in accordance to the National Construction Code of Australia.