Earthwool® insulation batts and rolls are extremely versatile and can be used in applications for residential and commercial applications including HVAC and industrial.
Using state-of the-art proprietary technology, Earthwool is made using recycled glass and with ECOSE® Technology, it does not contain added formaldehyde or artificial colours or dyes, the brown colour is completely natural. Earthwool products are non-combustible, rot-proof, odourless, non-hygroscopic (will not absorb atmospheric moisture) do not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
If you're installing Earthwool yourself read our DIY Safety Instructions and Precautions before you start.
Earthwool Insulation Products
- Earthwool Ceiling Insulation Batts
- Earthwool External Wall Insulation Batts
- Earthwool Internal Wall Insulation (Acoustic) Batts
- Earthwool Underfloor Insulation Batts
- Earthwool Underfloor Insulation Rolls
- Earthwool Roof Insulation Blanket
- Space Blanket
- Earthwool DIY Multi-Use Insulation Rolls
- DriTherm Cavity Wall Insulation Slab
- Rock Mineral Wool Insulation
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
Other glasswool suppliers: